Anonymous User Information
TheVacationTimes.com collects some anonymous information each time you visit TheVacationTimes.com so we can improve the overall quality of your online experience. We collect your IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type. You do not have to register with TheVacationTimes.com before we can collect this anonymous information. We do not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, e-mail address, etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities
Personally Identifiable Information
Some activities on TheVacationTimes.com, such as signing up for email alerts or newsletters, registering for an account, submitting content, sending correspondence, or purchasing a product or service from us or our partners, may require you to provide personal information. We may collect information when you fill out a form, request customer support, participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include first and last name, email address, phone number, date of birth, or other personally identifiable information. If you order a product or service from us or our partners, you may be required to provide your credit card number, expiration date, authentication, and other related information. These activities are optional. If you choose not to provide information that is mandatory for a particular activity, you will not be allowed to participate in that activity.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
We may share personally identifying information with other companies or individuals in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which TheVacationTimes.com or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- TheVacationTimes.com may use third party service providers to serve ads and emails on our behalf. These companies may use technologies to measure the effectiveness of ads and emails and use information about your visits to TheVacationTimes.com so that we can provide a better search experience to you. For this purpose, we may also provide these third-party service providers anonymous information about your site navigation.
- You agree, in consideration for the use of the Services provided by TheVacationTimes.com, to allow TheVacationTimes.com to use your personal information to send you marketing and promotional materials. TheVacationTimes.com may also send you marketing and promotional materials that promote third party products. These materials may include, but are not limited to newsletters providing you with additional information on how to use the Services, and promotional offers for goods and services from TheVacationTimes.com or third parties. TheVacationTimes.com will not rent or sell your personal information for use by third parties.
- We may share certain information about you with carefully selected business partners, including those who may offer services that complement those provided by us or which we believe may be of interest to you. By providing the TheVacationTimes.com with your personally identifiable information, including phone numbers, mobile numbers, email addresses or any other contact information, you agree and give assent to be contacted by TheVacationTimes.com and/or selected third parties via telephone, including by automated dialers and/or pre-recorded messages, SMS messaging, if consented to, and/or email for the purpose of being informed of such additional products or services. These third parties include Use Media Corp, Omni International Marketing Corp., 1800Stay.com and Exploria Resorts LLC. We may also disclose information to third parties who assist us in providing our services to you. For example, we may engage third parties to make improvements on our site, to offer new products and to allow us to customize your experience on the Site.
If you contact TheVacationTimes.com, we may keep a record of that correspondence and we may collect your email address.
Third Party Information Gathering
TheVacationTimes.com contains links to other sites on the Web. Please be aware that TheVacationTimes.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
TheVacationTimes.com does not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online or offline contact information from users under 18 years of age nor do we knowingly use or share personal information from users under 18 years of age with third parties.
Sale of Assets
In the event that another company acquires all or substantially all of the assets related to the business of TheVacationTimes.com, we reserve the right to include any or all stored personal information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.
Last Updated: September 20, 2019